Ok, I think I now have a very basic version of GtkWordBuilder – WordBuilder implemented in a cross-platform gui system. It lacks line numbering and syntax highlighting, but it should be able to run under linux, mac, windows, whatever you can run mono and Gtk# under.

For this project of translating and reimplementing WordBuilder, I decided to try Test-Driven Development, so there’s also a bunch of unit tests. Not for everything, but still. There’s no unit tests for the commands, but all in good time. I feel I’ve made quite some progress here.

Here’s a screenshot of my latest build. Still not sure how to package, but the source is available at github.

Skriv et svar

Din e-mailadresse vil ikke blive publiceret. Krævede felter er markeret med *