Oh my blog! Whee! Wrong by design
  • GtkWordBuilder

    Filed under WordBuilder
    apr 7

    Ok, I think I now have a very basic version of GtkWordBuilder – WordBuilder implemented in a cross-platform gui system. It lacks line numbering and syntax highlighting, but it should be able to run under linux, mac, windows, whatever you can run mono and Gtk# under.

    For this project of translating and reimplementing WordBuilder, I decided to try Test-Driven Development, so there’s also a bunch of unit tests. Not for everything, but still. There’s no unit tests for the commands, but all in good time. I feel I’ve made quite some progress here.

    Here’s a screenshot of my latest build. Still not sure how to package, but the source is available at github.

Leave a Reply