Version 2.0.3 is up:
In this version:
- Translator supports multiline texts.
- Translator has a “Translate Back” function which will give you meanings for words in your language.
- Generator supports referencing token sets.
tokens vowels a e i o u tokens vowelsplus $vowels ë ï ö // a e i o u ë ï ö
- Generator supports token sets removing tokens:
tokens vowels a e i o u tokens vowelsminus $vowels ![a e] // i o u
- Generator now has a check to make sure code doesn’t run amok – a maximum of 500 rules per word has been put in place.
- Generally, you can press ctrl+a to select all text in the active area.
- Cut/copy/paste works in all text boxes.
- Dictionary has functionality to ‘Add another meaning’ when you right click a word.
- Fixed apply, so it will not loop endlessly if you branch inside your apply.
- Fixed parser, so it allows multiple spaces between tokens.
- Added rules picker to the code editor. Generate words to update the list.
- Added search (ctrl+f) to the code editor.
- Improved syntax highlighting, though performance is still not good with scripts over 1700 lines – this seems to be a general problem with the control I’m using. Might have to switch it. *shudder*
Finally, I have to mention that I’ve thrown the code up for public ridicule on GitHub.