Oh my blog! Whee! Wrong by design
  • Upcoming

    Filed under WordBuilder
    okt 5

    Hm.. I had some fun with InkScape, generating names with the extension, but I’ve found that it’s a bit of a bother to have to make text-on-path objects for it to generate into. So for the next version, I’ve added functionality to put text on selected paths that have no text attached, so if there’s text on a path, that text will be filled, if there’s no text on it, a new text-on-path will be created.

    Also, I’m working on a word-editor for the dictionary, where you can manually add tokens, apply rules, branches and marks.

Leave a Reply